background

Sunday 17 February 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #2

Time for our 2nd challenge over at  Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. The theme this time is Favourite Colour Combo! 

There was nothing else for it, my DT card had to be PINK and TURQUOISE!!!!! Here it is using Eleanor and Pickles Gypsies from the Lacy Sunshine Shop!




The papers, flowers and ribbon are all from my stash! The sentiment is a rubber stamp I picked up at a craft show last year in a 50p tub so I'm not sure what make it is, but it could easily be typed up on the pooter and printed. The digi image was coloured with copics : E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, RV23, E13, E15, E17, BG49, BG57, BG53, R81, R83, R85, Y38, YR04, YR07, BV02, BV00, YG21, YG23, YG25, E31, E33, E35.

Hope you like this lovely pair, why not stop by the other ladies in the DT for some more inspiration and we hope you enjoy the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.


11 comments:

  1. Another great card Jill! Love the colour combo, and you've coloured the digi brilliantly. Really beautiful card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, colours are great and just loving those long pink flowers will have to look for them :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn, wish I could tell you where they were from but I bought them from someone on one of the FB crafty selling pages so I don't know where they were from originally xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jill, ill keep looking around for them :-)xxx

      Delete
  3. I ADORE the way you have coloured this Jill!!! The 2 colours go so well together.. A beautiful card!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jill, and I love your colour choices, and of course such a super image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image totally love the colors you have used with it. Fabulous coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Jill, lovely colours and great colouring too. Love the backing papers and the spray of flowers gorgeous!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, and I love the pink and turquoise. Such a fun image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card and colour combo Jill and the image is wonderfully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab colour combo Jill - such a cheery card! Lovely!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx