background

Friday 19 April 2013

Sky Lynn

Here's a card using Sky Lynn, another of Heathers Valentin's digi's available in her Lacy Sunshine shop.

Its hard to have a favourite from all of Heather's digi's but Sky Lynn is definately one of them! 





I used Distress Inks Festive Berries blended around the edges of the card. Red and black cards for the layering and a black and white patterned paper. The decorative corners are using my memory box corner die that I'm still obsessed with! The butterflies are made using the Martha Stewart 3in1 punch. I go the lacy rosettes from the same ebay seller as I get my rhinestones from, the small sparkly ones I like to use in the centre of my flowers! The large rhinestones used on the lace were from WOC. Sky Lynn was coloured with copcis, but yet again havn't written down the colours I used1 I know her hair was using  N1, N3, N5, N7, N9 and a touch of 100. I'm thinking the red was R59, R37, R35.

Thanks fior stopping by, hope you love Sky Lynn as much as I do!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jill, beautiful colours and love the lace flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cracking card Jill! Such a simple layout, yet so effective...love it. And fabulous colouring of Sky Lynn too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Jill. I love the red and black with those gorgeous lace flowers and I absolutely LOVE how you've coloured her hair! Fabulous!!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Jill, I love the way you've coloured Sky Lynn and the papers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx