background

Monday 13 May 2013

CCC Challenge #9

Time for our next challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges Blog and the theme this time is 'Happy Birthday Little One'. Our sponsor for this challenge is 



Why not come and play along. Here is my DT card.



I don't very often head to these colours, I am more a pink, purple and turquoise kinda girl (as you've probably noticed by now!) so thought I would do Peach and Green for a change! I printed the sentiment out using word in green to match the colour theme and used lots of blingy gems and prima flowers that I've had for yonks! Also used the joy crafts swirl die in the corner under the 3 primas. Added my corner pearls too! Hope you like it! 

Why not stop by the rest of the DT's blog for some more inspiration and can't wait to see your entries for this  new challenge! Good Luck !


2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the sweet image and the soft peachy colour looks beautiful against the pale green
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Jill. The colours are gorgeous and the image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx