background

Monday 27 May 2013

Creative Creations Challenges #10

Time for another challenge at Creative Creations Challenges and this time the theme is Paper Piecing.  Our lovely sponsor this time is 
Here is my DT card.

I used Dorothy Sassy and have pieced her dress by printing her out a 2nd time on the blue gingham paper and cutting out the dress pieces so easy to do! I coloured Dorothy with copics and also used plain red backing paper. I have added some red ultra fine glitter to her shoes and her hair bows to add a bit of sparkle and make her shoes look like real ruby slippers! I've used my fave memory box corner die, and the sentiment was cut using my new tattered lace sentiment dies, the recent C&C POTD, they're fab! Added 3 mesh and pearl flowers to the lower part of the card to act as stoppers for the easel. The pearls, gems and ribbon were all from my stash.

Hope you like her and I look forward to seeing what you create to enter our challenge. Why not take a look at the other DT girl's blogs for some more inspiration and good luck!


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jill. The paper piecing is a fabulous idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx