background

Monday 22 July 2013

Creative Creations Challenges # 14 - Anything Goes!

Time for a new challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges Blog and the theme this time is Anything Goes!! A nice easy one! 

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Lisa from That Craft Place Craft shop. And the fab prize is a Spellbinders Decagon Die!




Here is my DT card




I used Lacy Sunshine Eleanor as a clown digi stamp and coloured her with copics. Was very naughty and didnt write the colours down. The patterned papers are from the papermania colossal paper stack that I've had for yonks! I used cheery lynn corners die, memory box precious stars die and spellies cirlce and scalloped circle to cut the digi sentiment. The ribbon and thread along the bottom are from my stash box and added to paper blossoms with sparkling rhinestones in the centres. Also added some gems to the flower centres in the corner die cuts and onto the bow centres that the stars are hanging from.

Hope you like her! Why not stop by the other DT girl's blogs for some more inspiration and good luck with the challenge!


1 comment:

  1. A brilliant card Jill. The bright colours are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx