background

Thursday 25 July 2013

SBS Facebook Fan Page Challenge - Good VS Evil!

The challenge this month over on the Simply Betty Stamps facebook fan page is good or evil and Betty kindly gave us a choice of 2 digis, a good mermaid, or an evil one! If we chose good the card had to be bright and colourful and if we went with the evil, she had be dark. 

Me being the angel that I am (what? what you laughin at?) went with the good Mermaid! I adore mermaids, have a bit of thing for them so was made up with this image!

Here is Roxie the good mermaid!



I coloured Roxie with copics BG05, BG07, BG09, BG18, B00, B02, B04E000, E00, E11, YR61, YR65, YR68, BG10, RV21, RV23, RV25.

I used some teal/turquoise grosgrain ribbon along the top and added a starfish charm dangling down, I have used glossy accents on the bubbles to give shiny dimension. The sentiment comes with the digi stamp. The waves at the bottom were made using the memory box Splash border die and I added some paper blossoms with dazzling rhinestones in the centre's. Also added some adhesive gemstones around too. The papers and bazzill cardstock are all from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like her! 




2 comments:

  1. Sweet looking card and love the colours, image is beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx