background

Saturday 20 July 2013

The Stamping Chef FB Challenge and a little bit of news!!

Have  joined in the challenge over on The Stamping Chef Recipes facebook page this week using the fab digital stamp The Raver.

Will show her to you in a minute but first for my exciting news (well, it is for me!). I applied to be on TSC DT and am over the moon to say I was offered a place on the New Releases Design Team! Soooo excited so here is my first creation as a The Stamping Chef Sous Chef!!! 




I coloured the digi using copics, E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, BG02, BG05, BG07, RV04, RV06, RV09. The papers and bazzill card are all from my stash and I used the memory box cosmic border die which I love! I put a piece of scalloped ribbon down the centre of the paper at the side and placed bright paper blossoms down with gemstones and sparkling rhinestones for the centres. I added some other small paper blossoms around and hand stamped the sentiment.

Hope you like her and I'm soooooo looking forward to being a sous chef! 


11 comments:

  1. This is fab Jill! Congratulations on being a little Sous Chef and best of luck with it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news, Jill - Congratulations!! Gorgeous card - looking forward to seeing what you cook up for us next :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful project and well done to you xxx i look forward to working with yu and seeing more of your fab cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill... love your card!! the colours are so pretty!
    Welcome to the Stamping Chef DT.
    Laura Sous Chef

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the image. Congratulations too on your dt post.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jill, well deserved your cards are always amazing.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, cant wait to work with you on another DT
    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news Jill. Congratulations. A great card too, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. She reminds me of cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx