background

Friday 30 August 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Batter Up!

I'm back with another fab new release over at The Stamping Chef and just for this weekend you can get her with 20% off so go go go!!! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using the image.


I decided to make this card clean and simple. The stripey papers are from my stash and I used MFT fishtail dies to make the banners. I added the 'Knock Em Out' phrase to the banner of the digi in Paint.net before I printed her out. Also used spellies standard circles and scalloped circles to cut the sentiment which is hand stamped.

Copics used:- E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, E31, E33, E35, R24, R27, R29, B21, B23, B26

Why not check out the other Sous Chef's blogs for lots more fantastic inspiration and also stop by The Stamping Chef Challenge blog for our latest challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx