background

Friday 13 September 2013

Friday 13th!! Lady Heather is out! ! :)

Welcome to Friday the 13th and Heather Valentin's alter ego Lady Heather is about! Lots of new dark digi's to be had today so go take a look in the store!! Heather's Lady Heather Character is about celebrating all things dark! 

For those of you wondering what has happened to the sunshine-y digi's we know and love Heather for, they will be back this weekend after the 13th!! Her dark Lady Heather just pops up to to play every now and then! mwahahaha!!

My DT card was made using Cemertarie!



Also took some pics as I was going along making her up!

 I used copics to colour her in :- V12, V15, V17, V09, YG21, YG13, YG25, YR04, YR07, YR09, N3, N5, N7, N9, B91, B95, B97
 The orange cardstock was from my stash. the purple patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Halloween paper pack. The green and black patterned paper if from Echo Park.
 I added a skull and cross bones charm, sticking it down with pinflair glue gel. The sentiment was I think from Gingers House free.

Lastly I took a white paper flower and coloured it orange with copic marker YR18. Once dry, I used a narrow ended wet glue to coat the edges of the petals and then dipped the rose in black ultra fine glitter. I finished it off with 2 punched black leaves using the Martha Stewart punch.

Hope you like my card using Cemetarie. She is very out of my comfort zone as I am a very pink girl!! lol I enjoyed working with her though and I'm pleased with how she turned out! Hope you stop by the other Sunshine Girls blogs for lots more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx