background

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - The Stamping Chef

Time for another Team B challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenge Blog and our lovely sponsor this time is The Stamping Chef who is offering a fab prize of a $10 voucher to the store! how brill is that! 



The photo and theme this time for the challenge is die cuts and punched shapes.


Now for my DT card using Little Lucy for TSC.



I coloured Lucy with copics :-E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, Y21, Y23, Y26, R81, R83, R85, BG23, BG32, BG34.

The backing card stock is from my stash and the patterned papers are from a mag freebie 6x6 pad, i cant remember the name sorry follks! 

The dies I have used are Spellies Standard circles, spellies lacy circles and the flower border is punched using a tonic border punch. The tiny flowers down the sides of the card are the cut outs from the punched border. 

I printed the sentiment using word. Also added some gems in the centre of the flowers and pearls in the corners.

Thanks for stopping by. Why not check out the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration and good luck with the challenge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx