background

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Penny Blossom

Time for  a new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges. For this challenge our lovely sponsor is Penny Blossom who is offering the fab prize of a gift certificate to spend on their fab digi's!


www.pennyblossom.com/shop//

Our Inspirational picture for this challenge is the Bingo board below, so pick your 3 in a row and off you go! lol



Now for my DT card. The 3 in a row I used were squares, 3 papers and flowers. I used Domestic Fairy from the Penny Blossom Shop.


 I coloured the image using copics:- E000, E00, E11, B02, RV14, RV17, RV19, RV23, BV00, BV02, BV04, N9, N7, N5, N3, Y32, Y35, Y38. The shimmer was added using gelly roll clear stardust pen. The 3 papers were from my stash. The image and backing papers, and also the 6x6 card make up the squares of the bingo board choice, plus there's 3 papers, and I have used flowers also! I added a sparkling rhinestone to the centre of the blooms and some ribbon going the card from my stash. I have left her without a sentiment for the time being til I decide who is going to be lucky enough to get her but this can easily be added on the top left corner. 

Thanks for stopping by! Why not check out the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration and good luck in the challenge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx