background

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tha Stamping Chef Challenge - Easel cards

Morning all! Brrrrrrr Winters really on its way isn't it! 

Time for another challenge at The Stamping Chef and the theme this time is Easel cards, regular or double. 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Lift Off!


I coloured the image with copics but forgot to write the numbers down (slaps hand!) The cloud patterned paper is from a 6x6 freebie pad from a mag a while back, I think it was called Summer Days. I also used some plain bright orange and bright green papers from my stash. The stars and planets are made using Memory Box dies and are cut from the same papers used for matting. Have also added a few extra stars around the image itself and finished the card off with a digital sentiment.

Hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by. Why not check out the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more inspiration! Also, check TSC Store for lots of new digi's regularly appearing by the fab Tamara! 





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx