background

Sunday 2 March 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #13

Time for another Anything Goes challenge over at Scribble and Scrap. There's a fab chance at winning some fab goodies from the Scribble and Scrap shop.

Here is my DT card for the challenge using Vintage Topper Sheet 1 and Pink and Brown Papers Set 1.


I die cut the topper and the mats using spellbinders ovals and spellbinders floral oval. The plain cardstock is bazzill. I used 3 papers from the Pink and brown paper set 1 and these were also matted using bazzill. I added a beige piece of lace across the centre on the spotty paper and added a white metal corner embellishment to the triangle in the corner. The sentiment is a digi one and was cut using spellies square and scalloped square dies. Finally I added 3 prima got flowers to the bottom centre of the picture with pearl centres and made 3 swirls around the card from small white pearls.

Hope you like my card. I would love it if you could stop by the other DT girl's blogs for lots more inspiration and good luck with the challenge! 


5 comments:

  1. A lovely vintage style card. Keeeeeeeep Crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jill! Great layout and use of papers...really fab!

    Thank you for making such a scrummy card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jill! love the pink and brown together (one of my favourite colour combos).
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jill. The papers and vintage photo are perfectly matched x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I love pink and brown together. Glad to be working with you on the Scribble and Scrap DT
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx