background

Sunday 30 March 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #15 Anything goes

Time for another new Challenge over at Scribble and Scrap Challenge Blog which as always is super easy to enteras it is Anything Goes!

Here is my DT card using Magnolia Edwin and the Monochrome Set 1 papers from the S&S shop.


I coloured Edwin using copics. I didnt write them down at the time *slaps wrist, but I'm pretty sure it was the N's that I used for the greys. The skin as always is E000, E00, E11. I added a mustache onto Edwin using an Indigo Blue male stamp set that I had. The 'Bingo' background is a large wood mounted rubber stamp that I picked up at a craft fair in a bargain box! As is the Birthday sentiment stamp. I used 2 papers from the monochrome set 1 for the backing as well as some plain bazzill cardstock. All the edges of all the papers and stamped images have been distressed using Pumice Stone Distress Ink and sponge applicator and then filed along with an emery board to 'roughen' it up a bit!

Hope you like my card and would love it if you get chance to stop by the other DT girls blogs and leave them a little love! 


4 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Jill, I love the monochrome look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, this is fabulous hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Sweetie. Love how you've used my papers...great image and layout too. Love it.

    Thank you for creating such a great card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fun card, love the image and the bingo backing :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx