background

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sous Chef Challenge Anything Goes

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping chef and as always its Anything Goes! 

I used Nancy Brew for my Sous Chef card.


I coloured Nancy using copics:- E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, Y21, Y26, Y28, R35, R37, R39, N3, N5, N7, E11, E13, C2.

I used pain red and b;ack bazzil cardstock and the patterned paper is from my stash. I added three paper blooms with sparkling rhinestone centre's. The sentiment was hand stamped and I used xcut oval and scalloped oval dies to cut it out. Finally, I added some adhesive gems around the corners on the black card to add some more colour to it.

Hope you like my take on Nancy. Do stop by the other Sous Chef's blogs for lots more inspiration when you get a minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx