background

Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its super easy to enter as its Anything Goes! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Terri



I have coloured her up with copics E000, E00, E11, B00, RV21, RV23, RV25, B91, B95, B97, E13, E15, E18.

The patterned paper is from my stash and the pink background is plain bazzill cardstock. I used the memory box cosmic die and the placed two thirds of the way down the card and then added some ribbon across the join. The digital sentiment was cut using spellies square and scalloped square dies and I added a large paper bloom with a large sparkling rhinestone in the centre. 

Hope you like my make. Would love to see you pop by the rest of the DT's blogs for lots more inspiration and good luck with the challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx