background

Tuesday 3 June 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #110

Time for another New challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges and we have some fab sponsors this week, pop on over to the blog for all the details.

Our inspirational Picture this week is



I coloured the image with copics and the papers are all from my stash.I typed the sentiment out myself using word and added a hanging anchor charm behind it.I added glossy accents to the goggles on his head but it doesnt really show on the piccy. Lastly added some pearls to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by if you did, hope you get chance to stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more {PIN}spiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx