background

Tuesday 17 June 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #112

Time for a new challenge over at {PIN}spirational challenges. The picture for the inspiration this time is



Our fab sponsors this time are All Dressed Up Stamps and Delicious Doodles. Check out the blog for all the details and the prizes.

Here is my DT card using a digi from Delicious Doodles.



I coloured the image using copics and kept the card clean and simple. I typed the sentiment in word and used cardstock from my stash and pearls in the corners. I'm not a fan of CAS cards as I always feel like I should be putting loads on them! lol but I love looking at everyone else's CAS cards!

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get chance to check out all the other DT girls blogs for lots more {PIN}spiration!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx