background

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge - Anything Goes

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its Anything Goes so super easy to enter. Check out The Stamping Chef Challenge blog for all the rules and details of the prize.

Here is my Sous Chef card using Soultrain.




I coloured the image using copics. I used stickles in the stars on the hairband and the ones on the corner of the frame to add some glitz! the die is memory box cosmic border die, and I layered 2 ribbons from my stash and put them across the bottom of the card. I used paper blossoms and put sparkling rhinestones in the centres. The papers are from my stash and I also used plain purple bazzill cardstock. I made the corner piece myself with my trimmer and have left the card without a sentiment for now until I decide who will be the lucky recipient! lol

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you get chance to stop by the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx