background

Monday 10 November 2014

Happy 40th Birthday Betty!!

Today is Betty Roberts 40th Birthday!!!

YES the BIG 40 so we thought we would make it as special as we possibly can! The Awesome Rachel Sharp drew us up an image to use for Betty's Birthday!!
 

A whole bunch of AMAZING, SUPER TALENTED ladies have done some UNBELIEVABLE projects for you to see, they have all been mailed out to Betty so she should get some AMAZING mail but we thought you would all like to see these FANTASTIC projects..

Now if you have swung by my blog by chance and want to start at the beginning  then you need to CLICK HERE.

Here is my card using our fab image! 


 

I kept the card CAS as I didn't want to detract from all the detail in this fab digi! The cardstock is from my stash as are the blooms and dazzling rhinestones! I coloured the image using copics E000, E00, E11, N9, N7, N5, BG49, BG57, BG53L RV13, RV14, RV17 and Y38 for the candle flames.

  


Corinne also has wonderful cards by Leanne, Cynthia Cole, April, Cat, Dena
Rachel
Tanya
Lucy
Irene
Anne
Emily
Lisa H.
Patricia
Anita
Rita
Dorinda
Marie
Louise
Jackie Rakoski
Stephanie
Katya
Vicky
Darcy
Melissa D
Sian H
Robin
Ashley
Jackie Randolph
Michelle
Ruza
Andrea
Chris S
Lisa N.
Kitty
Nia
Sharette
Sam
Julie R.
Lizzy
Rebecca
Bridgette
Sharman
Regan
Jackie Maunder
Fernanda
Helen
Jo Walker
Tanja
Kay
Celina
Bettina
Wendy
Rhonda Miller
Elisabete
Erin
Jill
Jo McKelvey
Kerrie
Sharon B
Holly Hughes
Floss
Olivia
Rochelle
Leadonna
Lady B

Thanks for hopping by! Hope you enjoy all the other makes by the fab ladies taking part in the hop!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx